Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Outdoors and Indoors fountains

Let us stick to the outdoors first and I will cover everything that you need to know about working on your backyard and the front porch and the garden. A few tips along the way for the exterior of the home decoration

I have a small garden in the front but a bigger garden or a backyard you can say so at the back of the house. For the past twenty years I have nurtured that like my own baby.
The grass has been specially imported by me to be used in this by me. Of course the hubby dear was on trip to Belgium where he bought that. More on grass later.

Only last year after a year of persuasion and goading did I get my husband to scout and look for a nice garden fountain. As is the wont I was not sure how we will abe able to to do it all by ourselves. But hey I must say that my husband have a nice never say die attitude when the going is tough and he definitely was a good help.

That fountain was installed by us and it has given an absolutely worndeful look to out garden and also has added some definitive serene feel to the whole garden.

In the last few weeks I have probably visited a few shops in my area and also a few of them on the internet(I am getting used to the internet thing ! ) Of course not one to use my photograph thiough I have seen others putting theirs on it.

indoor water fountains
Guess what I was looking an indoor water fountain why because of the fact of the outdoor water fountin which I loved so much I thiugh why not use water effect inside and the beauty of it is that I did not have to do any sort of remodeling or anything so to speak.

A Special Tip for my readers : If you are looking for some good information on Indoor Water Fountains then see this blog by Lisa.
Another very good information source is how to make homemade water fountain.

I debated between a nice tabletop fountain and a indoor porcelain or a wooden water fountain but in the end decided on a good indoor water fountain which was porcelain and looks like a special statue of some sorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment