Wednesday, January 21, 2009

welcome to home decor by jessie

Hi all welcome to my blog. Basically I am 40 year old mom with two kids and a husband to take care of. I say husband to take care of because it is usually the husbands who need care also because of the fact that they are the busiest folks with work and everything and need all sorts chaperoning to help them out.

I am stay at home mom and wanted to continue to enjoy staying at home and in the past 20 years I have done and learnt everything about the home decoration by do it myself and yes I was not a have fan of the internet nor there was this huge internet thing in the recent years and hence it was just me myself, a few home décor magazines and I practically have done all sorts of things inside the home to make it look better and in fact my friend usually complement me on that.

Even outdoors I have been doing a lot of work myself. You can easily understand what would have happened had I even thought of waiting for my husband to do the work.
Update mar 2010 - I am a keen reader on home and garden articles and this site has some of the best in that category.
But no complaints as this blog is not meant to be for that. This blog is all about interior decoration of the living room, kitchen, bedroom, kid’s bedroom and also about the fact that even outdoors like garden and fountains and the garage and the driveway everything was done by me and I enjoyed it every bit and now I am ready to share that with you folks.

I know that a lot has been written about interior decoration all over the internet but this is my way of doing things and hopefully this blog will also help me a work at home mom rather than a stay at home mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment